Thursday, August 6, 2015

starting the week

So today is Thursday which in terms of work is really my MONDAY. I will be working from Today till next Tuesday morning. However come Tuesday morning I will be heading straight from work to the city! I made plans to go see Fear Factory with my cousin! Should be a good time!!

Currently it is 8:54 a.m. and I am waiting for the bus to show up so I can go to Warwick and get some laundry done for this month! I received several things in the mail including my Comics for this month, the new fear factory cd and a Ghostbuster Lego set which me and the girlfriend managed to put together. It was pretty fun and over all I think it was worth the money! Weather today seems to be going my way... so hopefully the rest of the day pans out to be pretty on track. Least ... I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment