Tuesday, June 2, 2015

bullshit

I can't stand bullshit stories. I hear em all the time AND I often think ..."Do you really believe in half the shit you say?". <- Not really directed at anyone but I know people who are so in tune with bullshit stories that I have to question if that person or persons believe in it? I mean what I write here is really free speech on everything I write about. I don't re read any of this and it has a ton of problems with it's writing but none of it do I consider bullshit. Bullshit to me is defined by how much truth is inside what is being said. You can't just call yourself a dove if you're actually a fucking cat. I don't know..this is really just random... and ...blah

1 comment:

  1. Meow! I am a Kitty....or wait am I actually a Unicorn.... I dont know its too confusing to tell because once upon a time I was an ALIEN COW. But being and Alien Cow kinda gave me confidence issues when it came to socializing with the beings of this planet due to their insatiable urge to try to consume my flesh as meat patties.... so I decided to become a UNICORNCAT. By using mass amounts of creamed corn, furballs, and my top secret ingredient I was able to concoct a potion that tranformed my very being... and succesfully achieve my goal. Now I know I was always meant to be a UNICORNCAT! Black as night and as magical as the heavens. My life long dreams have been achieved, and I will never have to suffer the shame of being an AlienCow for as long as I live. Which will be FOREVER AND A DAY! This was a completely true story down to every last detail.

    ReplyDelete